GB Railfreight are playing our part in supporting the UK’s COVID-19 response by helping to keep essential services running across the country with our staff being designated ‘Key Worker’ status in the UK’s ongoing emergency.
Efficient transport for Britain’s critical industries.
The story of rail freight since privatisation is one of great success and no company in the industry embodies that more than GB Railfreight.
GBRf’s team of 900 people operate over 1,400 trainloads a week, moving 22% of Britain’s rail freight with 99% reliability. GBRf’s Train Managers are in charge of our fleet of 149 locomotives and over 1,400 wagons, transporting goods for customers including Drax, Network Rail, EDF Energy, MSC UK, Aggregate Industries, Crossrail and Tarmac.
GBRf’s specialist teams design transport answers for companies working in intermodal, biomass, infrastructure, petrochemical, construction and coal.
Trainloads a Week
GBRf have the capability to provide all aspects of ‘Rail Services’ delivery. From the movement of trains from service to Workshops for overhaul, refresh or modification, to storage, testing, commissioning and delivery of brand new vehicles to their new operators.
There is also an ability to operate passenger services, including special trains for enthusiasts, corporate events and VIPs.
- GBRf unveils new Intermodal Service in partnership with MSC
- GB Railfreight partner with Wascosa to supply innovative modular wagons for UK Rail Infrastructure services
- GB Railfreight renew contract with 3Squared for its RailSmart platform
- GB Railfreight Announce Lineas Partnership Extension
- GB Railfreight agrees deal for five new Class 66 locos