Efficient transport for Britain’s critical industries.
The story of rail freight since privatisation is one of great success and no company in the industry embodies that more than GB Railfreight.
GBRf’s team of 900 people operate over 1,400 trainloads a week, moving 22% of Britain’s rail freight with 99% reliability. GBRf’s Train Managers are in charge of our fleet of 160 locomotives and over 1,100 wagons, transporting goods for customers including Drax, Network Rail, EDF Energy, MSC UK, Aggregate Industries, Crossrail and Tarmac.
GBRf’s specialist teams design transport answers for companies working in intermodal, biomass, infrastructure, petrochemical, construction and coal.
Trainloads a Week
GBRf have the capability to provide all aspects of ‘Rail Services’ delivery. From the movement of trains from service to Workshops for overhaul, refresh or modification, to storage, testing, commissioning and delivery of brand new vehicles to their new operators.
There is also an ability to operate passenger services, including special trains for enthusiasts, corporate events and VIPs.
- GB Railfreight Holds Recruitment Day for Military Service Leavers in Peterborough
- GB Railfreight delighted as HS2 receives green light
- GB Railfreight resumes services between Cricklewood and Calvert
- GB Railfreight joins calls for HS2 to be approved in open letter to PM
- GB Railfreight Raise £184,517 for Charity