Efficient transport for Britain’s critical industries.
The story of rail freight since privatisation is one of great success and no company in the industry embodies that more than GB Railfreight.
GBRf’s team of 850 people operate over 1,400 trainloads a week, moving 22% of Britain’s rail freight with 99% reliability. GBRf’s Train Managers are in charge of our fleet of 160 locomotives and over 1,100 wagons, transporting goods for customers including Drax, Network Rail, EDF Energy, MSC UK, Aggregate Industries, Crossrail and Tarmac.
GBRf’s specialist teams design transport answers for companies working in intermodal, biomass, infrastructure, petrochemical, construction and coal.
Trainloads a Week
GBRf have the capability to provide all aspects of ‘Rail Services’ delivery. From the movement of trains from service to Workshops for overhaul, refresh or modification, to storage, testing, commissioning and delivery of brand new vehicles to their new operators.
There is also an ability to operate passenger services, including special trains for enthusiasts, corporate events and VIPs.
- GBRf Announce New Southampton to Manchester Intermodal Service
- GBRf’s £2 Million Refurbished Class 92 to Enter Caledonian Sleeper Service
- GB Railfreight and Newell & Wright unveil new ‘Made in Sheffield’ Locomotive
- EVENING STANDARD: More rail freight can help London be greener
- Site reopening could boost rail’s role in Heathrow Expansion