- The information contained on our Website does not constitute any type of advice, representation nor offer to contract and should not be relied on for these purposes. GB Railfreight accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss which may result from reliance on any of the information, opinions or materials contained on or accessed through our Website.
- We use reasonable efforts to post information on our Website that is correct and reflective of the services provided by GB Railfreight. We may make changes to the information on our Website without notice and do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on our Website. It may contain certain errors or omissions, or it may be out of date and GB Railfreight make no commitment to update such material.
- GB Railfreight, its employees, representatives and partners disclaim and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further exclude all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the content, access to or use of our Website, or any websites linked to our Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to, loss or damage caused by or as a result of viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to our Website or your downloading of any material from our Website or any websites linked to our Website.
Links to other websites
Intellectual Property Rights
- GB Railfreight is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our Website and the material posted on it (including copyright, database right, trademarks, registered designs, design rights, logos, images, sounds and videos). All such rights are reserved.
- You are permitted to download and print content from our Website for your own use but not for publication. A reasonable number of such copies may be distributed in paper form provided always that the source is acknowledged and no changes to the content made.
- You must not modify the content of our Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of GB Railfreight.
- Nothing in these terms gives any third party any benefits under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. This does not affect any of your rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last revised: 12 November 2019