Our vision is to be “preferred customer supplier and employer of choice” assuring the customer and employee that they will receive the highest quality service, performance excellence, consistency always and we will never compromise on safety and value.
Our Key Performance Objectives for 2022 are:
1) To exceed the previous financial year EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation (used as an indicator of the overall profitability of a business).
2) Complete, Review, and Publish both a customer survey and staff survey.
3) Increase the Closure Rate of actions from investigations to 90%
4) Ensure we run 90% of Services to time
5) Complete 2 CRMs for each customer (6 monthly)
6) Carry out one audit of each wagon maintenance supplier.
GBRf through its core values promotes communication, teamwork, engagement, empowerment, accountability, support, and enjoyment. These are vital for achieving our quality objectives.
GBRf leadership is committed to delivering, managing, and resourcing so we can collectively deliver for our customers, shareholders, and ourselves.
GBRf will communicate the policy to all employees via email, electronic information bulletins, notice boards and make the policy available to the public and other stakeholders upon request.
This policy will be revised annually, and where necessary revised in the light of changes.
1) Seek to develop, assess innovation and deliver management change whilst ensuring risk is not imported during diversification through the Management of Change process.
2) Seek to exceed customer expectation during service delivery and focus on customer needs. Participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all employees and third parties via standards, education, training, and effective communication.
3) Collect, monitor, and analyse data relating to customer satisfaction and service delivery in order to identify opportunities to continuously improve.
4) Learn Lessons from incidents and take preventative measures to reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
5) To comply with all applicable requirements including ISO 9001.
1) Strive for improvements of quality in the delivery of GBRfs services where reasonably practicable.
2) Work with employees and the wider business to devise and implement actions as a result of incident or near-miss.
1) Work with management where reasonable to improve the delivery of GBRf services.
2) Assist in the continuous improvement of GBRf’s quality management system by providing truthful, accurate, and detailed feedback.